I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tanyah's first attempt at mixed media goodness!

Can I say .........I have officially entered the world of Mixed Media... man alive!.............. am I in love with this world or what!....lol.....I guess I am a beginner when it comes to this type of creating but my first question to those who have been doing this for a while is.................. is their any rules??????????.....

well after a little search online this is what i found.....



So after a good laugh and realise that Mixed media is NOTHING to be afraid of but JUST FUN!... am I right? ....so I decided to have a go and this is what I came  up with on my first attempt.

After creating my master peice I decided to make  a hand made box using the score pal which has an attached closed lid where I have placed some card inside for a Gift to a very special friend. (the gift is opened now so i can share with you all) hehe


Materials Used:
  • Making Memories paint ( i didn't have my heat gun on me and wanted it to dry faster than normall acylic paints)
  • Gorze
  • Rub and buff 
  • Maya Mist
  • Viva croco transparent medium
  • Tim Holtz  & Basic Grey Embossing plates
  • Prima Flowers and Bling
  • Pettaloo flowers
  • punches
  • inks & pens
  • paper string & raffia
  • plasters mesh

here it is all below with the cards......


Here are 4 very quick cards to place inside the box...





Hope you have enjoyed this bit of creativeness and want to have a go!

For those who want to have a peek at what i have been creating for bella lately... check out their new christmas range on their blog with a cute pic of my ben!... http://fynmark.blogspot.com/2010/12/waiting-for-santa.html  isn't he adorable!....

Till next time, I really hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have and hope to show you all more of creative things I have been up to.... Been a long time since I have done very much creating and I sure am enjoying it now!......

have a wonderful week
luv TanXx

3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Welcome and Beware and take care this art form is totally addictive!
I am off for another fix!

Tanyah Payne said...

lol julie! thanks for the BEWARE!....lol... i love every min of it!

Pearl Maple said...

Nice!
Like all those bright happy colours