I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Monochromatic Card - by Sue Smith

This week I have done a card using a monochromatic colour scheme...it's always fun to put together a card or a layout using lots of products in your stash in just the one colour......



Here is what I used on this card....

* Red cardstock

* May Arts Sheer Ribbon Rosettes in Red

* Pink Paislee - Cupid Collection - 'Love Potion'

* Kaisercraft Pearls - Red

* Stampin' Up Happy Birthday roller stamp

* Versamark stamp pad

* Clear embossing powder - fine

* Assorted ribbon and trim in red

This is a fairly straightforward card to put together so I won't do a step-by-step. The four red roses from May Arts come attached at intervals to the same sheer ribbon which you can use just as it is, but for this card I decided to cut them off the backing (which you can easily do because of the way they are sewn on) and then decorated each one in the centre with a Kaisercraft pearl.

Here is a picture which shows the detail on the card a little more....



Until next Monday....happy scrapping everyone (if you get time in this silly season that is!) xx

No comments: