For this layout you will need
- Kraft cardstock
- Teresa Collins papers
- orange ricrac
- Kaisercraft rubons
- Jenny Bowlin chipboard buttons
2. Cut the blue spotted TC paper to 9 inches by 7 and a half inches. Keeping the picture of the gifts and the Cake and friends pieces on the back of the paper.
3. Ink edges in black.
4. From TC Celebrate Stars paper cut 4 inches by 10 inches
5. Ink edges in back ink
6. Now cut 4 and a half inches by 8 inches and use the text side of the Star paper.
7. Ink all edges in black
8. Layer as pictured
10. Cut out the gifts from the back of the blue spotted paper
11 .Cut out Cake and friends . Then cut the cake from the writing. These will sit either side of our photo
12.Riase the Gifts tag up on pop dots and attach to lower right side of photo
13. Run ricrac in a square like a square frame.
15. Take a large Jenny Bowlin Bingo button and some coloured buttons
16. I have punched 4 white circles with a circle puch and used the Kaiser rubons to put NINE on each flag of the banner
17. Add any journalling. I have used a shipping tag and hidden my journallig in behind the photo
Here is the final layout