I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Everyone has birthdays!!

I feel like I always  have  Birthday  photos  to scrap - with  four kids and 15  nieces and nephews - there are a LOT of birthdays  so I  LOVED  the chance to work  with these   gorgeous   Teresa Collins  papers....

For this layout  you will need
1.  Use the Kraft cardstock as your base
2. Cut the blue spotted TC  paper  to 9 inches by 7 and a half inches.  Keeping the  picture of the gifts and the Cake and friends   pieces on the back of  the paper.
3. Ink edges in black.
4. From TC  Celebrate Stars  paper cut 4 inches  by  10 inches
5. Ink edges in back ink
6. Now cut 4 and a half inches by 8 inches and use the text  side of the Star paper.
7. Ink all edges in black
8. Layer as pictured

9. Select your  6  x 4 photo
10. Cut  out the  gifts  from the back of the blue  spotted paper
11 .Cut out Cake and friends .  Then  cut the cake from the writing.  These will sit either side of our photo
12.Riase the Gifts  tag  up on pop dots and  attach  to lower right side of photo
13. Run ricrac in a square like a square frame.

14. Cut out a banner from the TC  triangled paper .  Raise these on pop dots.   Adhere to  top  left  of  layout.
15. Take a large  Jenny Bowlin  Bingo button and some coloured buttons
16. I have  punched  4  white circles with a  circle puch and used the Kaiser rubons to put  NINE  on each  flag of the banner
17.  Add any journalling.  I have used a  shipping tag  and  hidden my journallig   in behind the photo

Here is the final layout


1 comment: