I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Joy Banner - easy glitter

Uses:

cardstock tag, Maya Mist, glitter paper, 7 Gypsies Avignon paper, Bella raw chipboard alpha, ribbons, white lace, black embossing powder, rhinestone brad, jump rings, beads, charms and pearls, Distres inks - pine needle, vintage photo





I have made a number of things that I carefully painted on glue and dipped in glitter and found myself in a bit of a mess. So I was delighted when I found this glitter paper at Tanyah's. All I had to do was die cut or punch out the shapes I wanted and I got exactly the same effect without all the messing around.

For the shield and branches(J tag) I use a Tim Holtz die that I cut out in chipboard as well as glitter paper, I traced the heart onto chipboard, cut it out and covered it with glitter paper (J tag), the circle I punched out and covered a chipboard circle (Y tag). I glued the pieces together and inked the edges to finish off.

To attach charms and beads I made a hole and used jump rings. You can personalise these anyway you like. the Beads are attached with eye pins that have the ends curled round with pliers.



Shining off June

No comments: