I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Step by Step Layout - by Sue Smith

I have recently gotten my hands a lot of photos from my Mum's youth, so a lot of my layouts are tending to be vintage style lately....



Here are the products I used for this layout...

* Cardstock (Mint)
* Cosmo Cricket - Earth Love - 'Relive'
* Crate Paper - Prudence Collection - Charity Die-cut Sheet
* Flower Tag
* Prima Marketing - Holiday Lights Birds
* Chelleybean Designs Flowers
* Foof-A-La - foof-a-bets
* Zva Creative - self-adhesive pearls* Fiskars Word & Border Rub-ons - Nature's Flora
* Washi Tape

Starting with the basic cardstock, I ran a strip of washi tape across the bottom and the top, just in from the edge...



Next, I cut an edge from the Crate Paper circle die-cut and attached with DST to the layout....



Then added the floral tag and a strip from the Cosmo Cricket paper overlapping the elements...



Then the placement of the photo...



....and added the self-adhesive pearls over the top....



To finish, I added a heading, journalling around the edge of the photo, rub-ons across the top, the flowers and the gorgeous little Prima bird and inked around the entire edge of the cardstock.....



Thanks for looking and happy scrapping! xxx

No comments: