I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, December 24, 2010

OTP: a colourful clock by Ingeborg Dijkstra

As you might know, I am also a Design Team member for a Dutch blog called: Scrappassion Challenge Blog. From January 1, 2011 the blog is going international, since we like to give more ladies from all over the world to participate in our monthly challenges. Why don't you check out the International Scrappassion Blog and become a follower so you won't miss out on any news!

Anyway, this month's challenge is to create something OTP for your home. I had bought a wooden clock ages ago and I wanted to make something for our daughter Emma, so why not kill two birds with one stone? This is what my clock looked like:

I wanted to make the clock really colourful, so I used papers from the Mumma Bushka Collection from KaiserCraft. I covered the main part of the clock with striped paper:

I added two more patterns:

I wanted to add some colourful ribbons and embellishments:

I googled for 'clock' and printed a clock design on pink paper and cut it out:

I put the pieces together. The clock now looked like this:

I wanted more colour, so I added flowers, butterflies and some more embellishments:

No comments: