I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its not too late!!

You still have time  to make  some  special  Christmas cards - for friends and family....All you need is this
1. Scraps of paper and a  blank card
2. Adirondack  color wash
3. Smooch in gold
4. WOW  Christmas words


Using  the gorgeous  gold smooch - paint the  chipboard  word tree


It comes with a lovely  fine  brush so you can  do lovely  fine work  too





Once your  piece is painted - set aside to dry and  start the paper on the card.  I have just used scraps   and  used the Adirondack  color wash to get the lovely  rich cranberry colour. Tie on a piece of  ribbon and  add a pretty flower.  Adhere  your  lovely  gold Christmas greeting....



I think this one will  go to my Inlaws!!

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You creations are amazing. Your in-laws will adore this card.