So today we are going to do a quick and easy Christmas layout using some of the fabulous products Tanya has in store.
1. we will start with the red cardstock to be used as the base
2. Cut 2 inches off the two sides of the Autumn leaves diecut paper.
3. Cut 4 inches by 12 inches from the holly side of the Cosmo Cricket Merry Berry.
5. Place in middle of 2 diecut edges - all of this will sit to the left hand side of the cardstock. Take another 4 inch strip of the Cosmo paper and we will use the music side , attach overlapping the holly paper just inside the edge of the diecut paper.
6. Adhere photo
7. Attach large red ricrac at bottom of photo
8. Using a dinner plate or a round template ( I use a kaiser craftwood circle) pencil a half circle out from the right side of the green diecut paper.
10. From the holly paper cut out 2 holly leaves - hand draw
11. Use some green bling or buttons to create the centres of the holly ( you could use red but with so much red already - its harder to see) .
12. Add title
13. Outline some edges and holly in black pen
14. Add any journalling
15.Stitch or glue white flower vine to left side of photo