While my world has turned upside down I decided to take some time out and scrap and do a challenge or two. What better way to have some down time and relax. Also to get some christmas cards done to some very special friends.
Here is a card I created on the scraplounge based on a sketch.
- crepe paper
- fundamental card
- paper string
- fundamental accents
- prima bling
- ek punch
- mod podge..
- Now you wondering how I created the the rough paper look....
- paint your chip shape with mod podge
- then place the crepe paper over the top and gently move and pinch the paper to make as many hills and valleys and creases you possably can without it being too bulky!...
- This is really quick and easy to do!
- When dried, I adhered onto the card and dressed the base with all the added emblishments....
- lots of fun!
have a fab day!