I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gorgeous Teresea Collins papers

As a Mum to lots of boys I am always on the hunt for cool  papers  for boys and  I love this Teresa Collins  range.  For this layout  you will need

Teresa Collins CELEBRATE  papers
Paper  string ribbon
buttons
orange ricrac
Kaiser rubons
Jenny Bowlin chipboard buttons

1.  Use the Teresa Collins Celebrate  paper as the base
2. Spray  glimmermist on background.  I have also taken off the lid  and  dropped some larger  droplets   as well.


3.  Cut "Celebrate definitions" to 5 " x 11". Distress edges.
4.  Cut the Star paper  to 4 and a half inches x 7 inches.  Distress edges . We will be using the text  side.
5. Tear a 1 inch strip of the banner paper .  We will be using the brown spotted side.Trim to 11 and a half inches.  This will sit in underneath the text paper.
6. Cut out some stars
7. Tie red twine around the text paper before adhering.
8. From the Banner paper cut 2 rows of triangles.  I have trimmed one lot of triangles down so it can sit on top of the other - looking  like a  double layer - I have  curled the smaller top one before adhering.


9. Run orange ricrac down from bottom of photo to right hand side of layout
10. Adhere random buttons and stars
11. Take Kaiser rubons for title.
12.  Adhere  Jenny Bowlin chipboard  button


13. Add journalling.



Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Krista Mullen said...

Nice poost thanks for sharing