As a Mum to lots of boys I am always on the hunt for cool papers for boys and I love this Teresa Collins range. For this layout you will need
Teresa Collins CELEBRATE papers
Paper string ribbon
Jenny Bowlin chipboard buttons
1. Use the Teresa Collins Celebrate paper as the base
2. Spray glimmermist on background. I have also taken off the lid and dropped some larger droplets as well.
4. Cut the Star paper to 4 and a half inches x 7 inches. Distress edges . We will be using the text side.
5. Tear a 1 inch strip of the banner paper . We will be using the brown spotted side.Trim to 11 and a half inches. This will sit in underneath the text paper.
6. Cut out some stars
7. Tie red twine around the text paper before adhering.
8. From the Banner paper cut 2 rows of triangles. I have trimmed one lot of triangles down so it can sit on top of the other - looking like a double layer - I have curled the smaller top one before adhering.
10. Adhere random buttons and stars
11. Take Kaiser rubons for title.
12. Adhere Jenny Bowlin chipboard button
Thanks for looking!!