I have had these photos for a long time - and so the quality is not that great but I love what they represent so to print them smaller worked perfectly for this layout!
You will need
Adirondack gold dabber
1. Use the green cardstock as your base
2. Trim 1.5 cm off top of page and right side of patterned paper...the two plain green sections!
3. Dab the chipboard word with the gold dabber and set aside to dry.
5. Select a variety of 3 x 4 photos. I have raised some of these on a small piece of cardboard to vary the height of them on the page.
6. Using a kraft knife cut in and around the "presents" on the patterned paper so your photos can slip in behind
8. Arrange photos and check where you want your title
10. Adhere ribbon
11. Add any journalling etc.....
Have a Merry Christmas!!!1