I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Morning layout

 I have had these  photos for a long time - and  so the quality is not that great but I love what they represent  so to print them smaller worked perfectly for this layout!

You will need
Green cardstock
Christmas paper
WOW  word
Adirondack  gold dabber
Gold trim


1. Use the green cardstock as your base
2. Trim 1.5 cm off top of page and right side of patterned paper...the  two plain green  sections!


3. Dab  the chipboard word with  the  gold  dabber and set aside to dry.


4.  I have  also  used the  dabber to give a gold  edge to the  cut down patterned paper
5.  Select  a variety of 3 x 4 photos.  I have raised  some of  these on a  small piece of  cardboard  to  vary  the  height of them on the   page.
6. Using a kraft knife  cut in and around the  "presents" on the patterned paper so  your photos  can slip in  behind

7.  Adhere patterned paper to cardstock
8. Arrange  photos  and check where you want your title
9.Adhere title
10.  Adhere ribbon
11. Add any journalling  etc.....



Have a Merry Christmas!!!1

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

It looks great! A lovely reminder of the big day!