I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last minute gift tags - Nicky Amber

I've made some very quick and easy Christmas gift tags for those last minute wrapping sessions.



I have only used some kraft cardstock, some patterned paper scraps, journaling pen and some paper raffia.

Step 1.  I have cut my cardstock to 2 inches x 3 inches, drawn a border around the edge with a journaling pen and punched a hole in the top.


Step 2.  I simply cut some basic shapes (triangle, square and circle) out of patterned paper scrap
(For these tags I have used scraps from Echo Park 'Everybody Loves Christmas' range and 7 Gypsies 'Avignon' range).

Step 3.  I drew a border around each shape with a black journaling pen.

Step 4.  Attach the patterned paper shape to the tag and tie some paper raffia through the hole at the top
(for the square shape I tied some paper raffia around it to make it look like a present).

For some visual interest on some of the tags, I wrote Merry Christmas repeatedly across the tag before I attached the patterned paper shape.


















Step 5.  On the other side I have stamped to: and from:
Tip: to line up your stamps where you want them to appear.....simply place them down onto the tag

I then placed my acrylic block (which is in desperate need of a good clean) down onto the stamps to pick them up.
I then stamped the back of all the tags...

I have used basic shapes but you can personalise them to suit your style or for a different occasion altogether (birthdays, baby gifts, thank you etc...)

For example, here I have cut out a heart shape...

Hope that has given you some ideas for quick and easy tags.

Hope everyone has a safe and special Christmas
nic...xxxooo



No comments: