I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Banner with Maya Mist

Christmas is fast approaching so I thought I should do my annual bling thing - a rarity for me. I have created a banner based on 3 tags for the word JOY.






J and Y use a white crepe paper rosette that I sprayed with Maya Mist to alter the colour to a lovely glimmery emerald green - you could also use Glimmer mist but I decided on Maya Mist because it had such a lovely strong colour and is more blingy. I put tape down on my bench and attached the dry coloured crepe paper. I peeled off the backing, punched a circle from cardstock, and pleated it around in a spiral on top of the circle and itself to make the rosette. I trimmed off or shaped any wayward bits. Voila - a rosette. I also used the mist to die the white lace attached along the bottom as well as the chipboard J, O, Y.

Bye for now June

1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is a great tag June, thank you for sharing!