These terrific Teresa Collins papers did most of the thinking for me - flags to cut around, stars to replicate as a design feature and I could even use the label as part of the title. I did add a cardstock rosette ( had to do some thinking myself).
Teresa Collins - Celebrate papers
aqua, white and black c/s
7 small brads
7 Gypsies red ribbon
bella chipboard alphabet
Sam and Lucy tiny alphabet
My photo was a 6" x 4" landscape
1. Distress edges of 8 1/2" x 6" piece of star paper. Attach 3" down from top of black c/s.
2. Attach ribbon across 7 1/2" down from the top. mat phot in white then aqua c/s. Ink edges. attach in middle of star paper.
3. Cut a zig zag along one edge of 1 1/4" x 12" strip of reverse of star paper. Distress edges then crumple up. Attach under photo.
4. Cut out 6 flags. Cut 1/2" off the top of one flag and ink the edges of all flags. Attach trimmed flag and one other up against photo. Attach other flags in an arc above photo.
5. Punch or cut out aqua stars and attach chipboard letters. attach to flags with 3D tape. tie bow in string and attach with brads at corners of flags. Tie other bows and attach as shown with brads.
6. Rosette: Cut a 1" x 12" strip of aqua c/s. Score every 1/4" and concertina fold. Join ends. Push centre down and in over a c/s circle covered in glue. Hold till glue sticks.
7. Punch out a 1 1/2" circle from star paper. Attach to top of rosette. Cut out another star and poke a brad through the middle. Attach with 3 D tape over circle. Fold ribbon into a V and attach to back of rosette then attach to corner of photo.
8. Sew string along reverse star paper strip. Cut out 'celebrate' from the paper label. Ink edges and attach.