I just love all the different effects you can get by rolling and curling paper. Must be a left over from all those boring functions with paper tablecloths and wet drink rings. Anyway heare another layout that features edge rolling.
Uses: Ruby Rock-it Upstairs Downstairs papers and ATC cards, pale blue and brown cardstock, two tone red ribbon, Kaisercraft alphabet stickers and mini alphabet.
1. Cut patterned paper to 8 1/2" x 7" . Cut a 1" x 8 1/2" strip off the bottom of this. Cut an 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" strip of matching patterned paper. On top and bottom edges, wet and curl back and forth between your thumb and index finger, tearing a little here and there. distress side edges.
2. In pencil, mark an 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" square in the centre of background paper. Attach largest patterned paper piece at the top, leave a gap and attach matching strip, then 1' wide strip.
3. Double mat photo. Ink and distress edges. Attach 1/2" in from the left and 1 1/4" down from the top of patterned paper.
4. Attach title below photo on matching paper strip.
5. Cut bottom of one ATC card with fancy scissors. Ink edges of both cards. Punch hole through top of card and tie ribbon. Attach cards at side of photo.
6. Attach butterflies in top left corner and around cards.
A quick layout for a quiet evening at home.