I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Single layout by Tanyah Payne

Christmas is upon us so quickly this year and your all are probably out rushing to get last minute things...
I want to share with you a layout I created for the Scraploune Christmas Competition. Was heaps of fun doing a receipe challenge and such a nice feeling to be creating again.

Products used:
Embellishment clusters...
I have so many people who come into my shop and ask me how to do these. Seriously it isn't hard, for those of you how have done my design classes will understand the fundamentals of design and all you need to do is apply this in a smaller scale.

Here is a couple reminders or tips fo ryou to think about....
  • Do things in odd numbers... this could mean colour, shape, button etc.
  • Work in a zig zag matter.
Have a go and I would love to see what you have created.
have a wonderful tuesday
tanXX

No comments: