I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Quick and easy layout by Ingeborg Dijkstra

I made this layout using embellishments and papers from the White Out Nonsense collection (We R Memory Keepers). I love bright and bold colours and this collections surely has lots of colours and busy patterns! I first cut a few rectangles and placed the on my layout:

I added my picture in the middle:

I finished the layout with a few chipboard embellishments from the collection. I also cut some cute little birds and swirls out of a few scraps of matching papers. The title 'Friends' is from a ready made chipboard piece too! Quick and easy, but still bright and bold; just the way I like it ... LOL!

No comments: