Tanyah took me right out of my comfort zone this week by giving me some picture paper from Paperhouse to use. Now my normal style is to mix and match papers but with a paper that has a picture on it, it seemed a real shame to put anything over the top or to over-embellish. So I've kept it simple...and at this crazy time of year, who couldn't do with something simple, that's quite cheap to make and extremely quick to knock up!
To make this simple layout, you'll need:
* PaperHouse Production picture paper
* Alpha letter stickers
* Zig Pen
* Chip Letters
* Making Memories Paint
* Paper Flowers
And simple steps to make this:
1. Matt your photo leaving a larger space at the top.
2. Using a zig pen and alpha stickers, create a subtitle/journalling in the larger matted space
3. Re-matt your matted photo twice more in contrasting colours
4. Using a zig pen, doodle around the edges of the matts and around the PaperHouse paper.
5. Fix the triple matted photo to the Paper House Paper
6. Dispense some paint on a scrap paper, swirl it together.
7. Using chip alphas for your title, take one letter at a time and press it into the wet paint. Set aside to dry.
8. Fix title and some paper flowers at embellishment....and finished!!!
And sadly, if you don't already know, Tanyah, due to family circumstances, has to close Scrap n Craft with T. Everything in the shop must go and there are massive savings on everything. Make sure you don't miss you and give yourself a nice little Christmas present - head over to the Scrap n Craft with T online shop now. Even if your local - do it on-line to make sure you don't miss out and just walk in to pick it up (plus you can always add to it if you find something else you like)!
See you next week.