I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Gallery Spotlight is ....Gillian Lester

Well Sunday has come around very quickly again and time for me to choose another amazing layout out of our inspiring Gallery. I love what I am seeing and love seeing new layouts that are being uploaded.

The girls doing the Born2Create Challenge, your work is incredible and it is going to be fun for Chris to decide who the winner....is

My Blog challenge has 3 fantastic entries this month. We have a couple of days to go before this month is over if you want to have a go. See on the right hand side of our blog for details. Upload your layout under the challenge section please stating March blog challenge.

Now today’s spotlight is on Gilly -  (Gillian Lester).... wow your work is amazing and thankyou so much for sharing it with us

If you want to see more of Gilly's creative work check out her blog HERE!..




I really love how you have used knitting needles, wool, tape for this page it is a very clever idea and love what you have done!
Thank you Gilly for sharing your beautiful work in our gallery.



Till next time and thanks for poping in 
luv tanXx

5 comments:

Angela said...

Great artist in the spotlight Tanyah, Gillian was my spotlight artist last month, her work ROCKS!!!

Hope all is well:) Hugs Angie xo

Nay and Gilly said...

Thanks Girls! i feel honoured. Gilly ox

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love the "Woolies" layout heaps! What a great idea to incorporate knitting needles! Fab layouts all round! Great work!!! :)

nic said...

Gorgeous layout Gilly!! ...xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Totally loving your LO Gillian ... brilliant idea and totally out of the box thinking to use the knitting needles! Love it. Alz :)