I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

LOOK what we have 'NEW' from BO BUNNY!!!

We have just uploaded 3 new Bo bunny ranges... you will love these for sure! we expect these to arrive tomorrow or monday at the latest. Pre-orders will be packed first.


 Please remember this is a new line of products and coupons won't apply with these ranges until August 2010

CLICK HERE TO PUCHASE THE SOPHIE COLLECTION....



This range is fantastic for us camera lovers and family who seem to have the camera where ever they go!...
This is one beautiful range.... Their are many times I have people asking me for a purple range...well here it is with extra bling. A delightful range and I can see lots of amazing projects created with this range.
Come and check it all out! you won't be disapointed
enjoy shopping
luv tanXx
www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au

4 comments:

Lisa K said...

I love the Mama Razzi range for boy papers too- awesome colours....

Shazz said...

LOVE the Jazmyne range - wish you had it in stock a few weeks ago when I needed ALL that purple Tan....LOL
xo

Melinda Spinks said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

Lovely papers everywhere, yet not a minute to scrap. Sigh. (LOL) These papers are sublime Tan. You are such a temptress!!! Alz :)