I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cardstock Shaped Album....fun for everyone to do!

I made made a mini album for my mother in law and my neice saw it and all she wanted was one for her birthday.....and when it was mine she returned one she had made for me... ( I will show you this one later)

This is an easy project for all ages to have a go at


All you need...
  • Cardstock
  • flowers
  • bling
  • ribbon 



Step one...
Work out what shapes you want to work with and what size




Step two...
These circle shapes were used for the back page of the album for the tree.


Step three...
Decorate your first page


Step four...
Decorage the back


Step five...
Decorate the sun, I had doodled on this side before placing any photos down



Step six
Decorate the back of the sun.
 Step seven
Decorate the flower...

Step eight
Decorate the back of the flower


Step nine...
Decorate the tree



Combine with a album ring and all done!....

hope you feel inspired to make one of these as a gift for someone special...

enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for poping in
luv tanXx

5 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

"wow" T this is awesome lovin it to bits...hugs Anita

Blondeone said...

Love what you have done !!! you are ever so clever

Liz Weber said...

Oh you are very creative Tanyah, just love this adorable album and how you put it together! The photos are just beautiful and I just love how you have decorated each page! TFS!

Shazz said...

this is just gorgeous Tan and I may "lift" this idea to make an album for my niece

xo

Anonymous said...

Tan this is sensational!! LOL you make it look so easy too! I think I might have to give something like this a go. Thanks so much for sharing. Alz :)