I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...



Well, today I'm not feeling too great. Silly change of season colds! So to try and help myself feel better, I'm going to keep this quote in my mind today...


“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”

~Buddha

Be thankful for everything you have today, even if it feels like it's not much. If you don't have time to do something creative, be thankful for the family and friends that take up our time, the work that gives us money for a home and the daily chores that mean we're still alive! If you're feeling sick, be grateful it's not worse and that you're still able to sit here at the computer checking out this inspiring blog! LOL

1 comment:

Shazz said...

gotta love the wisdom of Buddha - i hope you are feeling better soon xo