I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Digital Freebie - Vintage Elegance Part 1

Well, it's been a few months, but I am finally back on a decent computer and creating digital freebies again. I apologise for not offering anything new in quite a while, but to make up for it I have created my biggest kit yet...

"Vintage Elegance"


It is a kit I will be releasing in 4 seperate parts, one each Monday for the next 4 weeks. When you're done the kit will contain...

8 aged and slightly grungy papers

8 damask patterned papers

8 large flowers

8 smaller "stamped" flowers

8 buttons

1 ric rac

1 ribbon

1 lace

A full set of semi-clear alphas including punctuatuion

1 frame

1 stitched page border

4 word arts

All in beautifully matching jewel tones - great for older styled pages or bright and funky mordern pages!

Pick up your first week's installment HERE.

I hope you like it as much as I do. If you do, feel free to "follow" this blog to ensure you don't miss out when the next installment is going to be uploaded!

If you create a masterpiece (or even a non-masterpiece) with any of my stuff, I would LOVE to see them! Pop something into the Scrap N Craft With T GALLERY, or leave a link in your comment so I can have a quick peek...

3 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

WOW Kylie, you have done a brillant job of this kit, can't wait now for the others.....

I have created a section in the gallery for everyones layouts using kylies kit.


Can't wait to see what everyone has created

luv tanXx

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [01 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

Vintage Tops said...

The freebie is just really cool and good to see, keep it up, Kylie.!