I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

I (Tanyah Payne) have been scrapping!.... yay!!!

It is hard for me to beleive that I have been scrapping up a storm and keeping to my commitment of having some me time at least once a week.

So here are some layouts of late that i have created and been having a blast!

****************************************
 ABOUT A BOY.... WE LOVE....

How Grown up is my boy!....
I have used the Fancy Pants ( my favourite brand) papers.
Also i thought it would be cool to use my crafters workshop templates and cut one side and then flip the paper over and place on the other side.... fun hey! then added some doddling around the bracket.
I am enjoying using the Chellebean Designs too amongst my clusters of embelishments of mayroad clocks, bollywood trims, raffia, mesh, arrows and painted doodled chipboard swirl.
ORANGE seems to be my thing at the moment... you wouldn't think so but wow i am enjoy using it heaps!
I find when wanting to put more than one photo on a page reducing the size of the pics helps this out heaps.....




****************************************

CHERISH YOUR LOVED ONES....this i do!

I love using Kraft cardstock and enjoy the possiblities it gives... In this layout i have used the crafters workshop Templates several times... The one template i have used for the red cardstock, the pink circle, and the painted dots.... cool hey! these templates are so versitle i love it! 

With using Templates i had what i thought a fantastic idea and cut out of my cricut tones of circles and the template left behind i used as a circle template to paint over the red  cardstock.

After Tearing / distressing the edges and placing it on my page i then doodled all around the edge of the bracket shape.

The swirl words was a paper i was given from Robyn Payne at the last scrap chat retreat she was at. Brillant paper and adore its possiblities. I have used the swirl look to flow with the bottom teared edge and hand made flowers. Along with a cluster of bits and peices and some buttons from Tiddlypeep designs.... I also wanted to break up the kraft dominate look so i placed some red tule under the papers.....was tones of fun creating!....



**************************************** 
ALWAYS SWEET-... how long will it last!..
Here I wanted to create a sweet fun loving page of my kiddies.... adding 2 photos, one that is larger and is seen first where the other is an added pic showing their love and kindness.

After placing a green pp down on the right, again fancy pants - frosted range...hehe!... I cut out a cirle and scollop shape and placed under the green paper. Then I painted a chipboard frame and than painted dots over the top...

As I am enjoying paint i painted on the top quite messily and splattered....lol and then layered another ruled line pp of the frosted range of fancy pants to one side for journaling.

After Sanding my photots I placed them on my layout. Now because I LOVE LOTS OF STUFF. and thouse who know me well will know what i mean...lol! I couldn't help myself and add a few chellebean embellishments painted chipbord bits and peices, felt and mesh to make my pretty garden.

Then after titling and journaling I decided my layout needed some sewing so i did some hand sewing on the top right corner to add the finishing touches.

**************************************** 
ALWAYS......

Have you tried using part of your journaling as your TITLE?... now thats a thought?.... This layout was inspired scraping with Nicky Amber with all her paint techniques she loves to do. 

I love scraping with others for you can learn and share so much from each other.

So i have painted white around the edges, doodled around the white part, and sploshed some paint onto my layout.

Again I have used the crafters workshop for the bracket frame and then doodled... Oh I am loving this doodling too... so much fun! ... time conshuming but fun!...hehe.

Then I had a thought, why not use 2 templates at once... So i drew and cut a template and then used a swirl template which i layered over the top, painted and then doodling around the edges... cool hey!...

Of couse it wouldn't be me without the cluster of embelishments which I have used chellebean designs and then dressed it up more with a bollywood trim and another colour of tissue paper, along with sizzix die cuts and my own made flowers, Bella and prima flowers....

After placing the photo and mesh down and the title/phrase i felt it needed a little someting in the corner.. some may not think so but i did...lol! so a white basic rubon it is!....lol!

Here are some closer looks of the page...
**************************************** 
LOVE YOU
This is quite a simple  layout for me and was able to comple in an hour... yeap you read right... that is a record for me ...lol!

Again I have used the one pattern paper and turn over the bottom. Placed mesh under the bottom part and place a bird paper underneith.  

I used the crafters workshop template again for my bracket edge.

Texture is my think and LOVE... so when i saw this mesh i had to have it! So i have scolloped one edge used as a centre of a flower

Chellebean designs were used again where I layered over the fancy pants felt shapes.

Notice i have used a 7 gypsy transparncy for my journaling and have tucked it under the photo to keep it firm and in place.

Raffia seems to be a trend atm and people are loving it including me...lol! love all the different things you can create with it!... worth having a go at for sure!..


**************************************** 
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING...

You may say ... yep another overdone layout by Tanyah... well your right!...lol! and I am still not totally happy with this one but i think that happens to all of us until one day it clicks and you think it needs something or take something off.

The sewing was all done by hand and took me 3 hours to do... crazy hey! but it was relaxing...lol! then the doodled edge to difine the boarder.

Chellebean designs is used again, These fabric flowers are yumo! and look brillant on layouts, cards and more!

I am still not sure about the paint in the top left corner and I think i will change this when i get a chance...hehe.

**************************************** 
NO MORE!.... PHOTOS

How often do we hear this no matter what age they are!...lol! joys of having a scrapbook mum I say!...lol!

Again I have used the crafters workshop template under the photo, Used a chipboard swirl which i have painted and stamped onto. Then my cluster of embelishments at the bottom of maya road clocks, bella flowers and my obsession with Chellebean design flowers....hehe!

Oh we can for get the mesh at the bottom and the sewing at the top too!...lots of fun!

****************************************
SMILE!...
My nephew draws at my heart strings .... he is adorble. We go these pics for he so much wanted to be like my ben and get his pics done too!... but do you think he would smile for me!....lol!

Lots of pics on this one....7 in total! how cool is that on a single layout. But i have only used small pics to help with this.

Again using my crafters workshop template as a guide for my brad scollop edge and a smaller template for the framing of the main photo.

I love these bobunny gypsy range papers they are so bright and fun! and then mixed the frosted fancy pants range (which were in my scraps) to embellish it more!.

Have you ever thought of using  a paisley shape and converting it to a bird,...thats what i have done... isn't it cool!...lol!

****************************************
OUR FAMILY....2009
This was my Christmas gift was a family pic!...lol! well they did beautifully and I got some awesome pics... ... Man I love my family! thank you!.. xx

Here I have used the Collage press die cut shapes, template, raffia, bella flowers, paper string, chellebeans desings, maya road clocks.... Along with the Crate paper range was very cute ....


If your after any supplies please come and check our shop out... www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au
and please share your layouts in our gallery!.. www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery

Thanks heaps for looking and hope you have enjoyed my creations
luv tanXx 

5 comments:

Shazz said...

great LOs Tan....look even better IRL :)

Leanne said...

well you have certainly been a busy little beaver Tanyah. So many layouts and they are all awesome.....
Thanks for sharing
Leanne :-)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It's so good to see you scrapping, hon. And you do such an amazing job! Love the photos - the kids are growing up so fast....

Sarah Rickard said...

Gorgeous layouts Tan, just love them :-)

nic said...

Yay Tan!!! They all look great...xxxooo