I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feburary Winners....

We have a couple of winners this month....


No one did the layout challenge this month so I will be putting up a challenge I am doing for Born2Create this month... I would love to see how you go.

Blog posting Winner is... Pauly Could I get you to email me  your address so i can send off to you your little prize. (admin@scrapncraftwitht.com.au)



Gallery posting winner is..... Leanne Love... The beautiful adheasive Lace Paper will be sent off to you leanne.. Could I get you to email me  your address so i can send off to you your little prize. (admin@scrapncraftwitht.com.au)



Congrats girls and enjoy your winnings
Luv TanXx

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Wow, thanks heaps, that was a nice little suprise xx