I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

NEW... Chelle Bean Designs...... Check them out!

Chelle has been creating again and made more amazing designs to use on your projects. They are adorable that is for sure!. The oraganza pretty posies sold out before I even got them online and now we have them back in stock along with some NEW colours for you all to enjoy!

Chelle has also made some new Scullpy heart shapes to enjoy on our projects this month!....
I would love to see what you create with these beauties for they are really cute!...

to go shopping CLICK HERE


Enjoy!

luv tanXx

1 comment:

Shazz said...

oh i LOVE those organza flowers....so soft and feminine :)