I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

12 NEW COLOURS!!. 2010 Tim Hotz DISTRESSED INKS made by Ranger

Wow are these colours gorgeous or what. I love them and how they are very good between colours of the existing ranges so you and go shades of lighter and darker now....

Totally awesome... can't tell i am excited about it can you!...lol!


We have a few coming in the next couple of weeks so be quick you don't want to miss out!




12 NEW Colours - 2010  - Tim Holtz Distressed Inks made by Range....  
CLICK HERE to purchase your inks!...

Enjoy!


Thanks for looking
Luv TanXx

1 comment:

Shazz said...

hope there are some left by the time I get over next Tanyah.....aren't they divine colours xo