I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Gallery spotlight

Would you like your projects in the spotlight..... we would LOVE to see your work at..
http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery

This week Lizzy's layout has caught my eye ... I love the use of white space on this layout, it is really lovely. Thank you Lizzy Simons for placing your layouts on our blog we really love seeing your beautiful work.



Hope your able to find a little time time week to place some layouts in our gallery... we do have a monthly draw for those who do!....

have a wonderful weekend
luv tanXx

5 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

What a peaceful layout that matches the pic so perfectly! Well done Lizzy. TFS!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lizzy this is beautiful. I love that photo and your layout is perfect for it.

Shazz said...

great Lo....simplistic but elegant at the same time xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls for your lovely comments

Thanks Tan for picking my LO. I must admit it's one of my favourites of my dad.

Lizzy xx

Blondeone said...

Love the colors in this LO they blend so well together