I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

School Days by Sarah Rickard

Have you got lots of different sized photos from different years from school ?   Why not incorporate them on one layout ?  My mum had given me lots of different sized school photos from 3 different schools that I attended, I wanted to group them on one layout to showcase some of my school days.  


To note the years of the photos - I have used the Sam & Lucy Tiny Alpha's to put a year on the top right hand corner of every photo (my mum was good enough to record the dates of each photo on the back of them.)
I have also used a white gel pen to highlight around the scallop at the bottom of the page and black zig writer pen to highlight my title letters.

 

Happy scrapping,
Sarah xoxoxo 

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

Great layout Sarah!!!

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

What a great idea to have all those school photos on one layout. Even though the colours are quite different in all the photos, you made it look beautiful and balanced! Nice work, Sarah!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Sarah you have been a cutie all your life! This layout confirms it! I love this idea of putting the photos all on one page :)