I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

March Digital Freebie - Vintage Elegance Part 4

Well, you FINALLY have the whole kit as of this week...

Welcome to the fourth week of the Vintage Elegance March digital freebie. I hope you enjoy creating with it as much as I have enjoyed making it!

You can pick up week 4 from HERE.

Now that you have the whole kit, you have no excuses not to let us have a peek at what you've created with it! Head on down to the GALLERY to let us have a look at your creativeness...

As promised, here are the whole month's worth of links in one spot...

WEEK 1
WEEK 2
WEEK 3
WEEK 4

Thanks for joining in!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [22 Mar 10:43am GMT]. Thanks, Maria