I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Introducing our MARCH Guest DT member!

We would like to give a very warm welcome to the lovely, talented and gorgeous Nadine. She has accepted the role of guest design team member for March. Thanks so much Nadine!
********************************************


Hi I'm Nadine! I live in sunny Queensalnd and have two beautiful children, DS 7 years and DD 5 years. I just love to scrapbook and find my inspiration anywhere I can. I have been married for almost 14 years and my DH loves to see the things I create, which is lucky really as it tends to take over the house at times. I hope you enjoy the step by step I have come up with for Tan!


**************************************************

Nadine has been hard at work creating a beautiful step-by-step for us all. It will be up for all to see later today. I am sure you will love it just as much as we do!

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lovely to see your smiling face here this morning, Nadine :) Have fun with the guest DT spot! Woo hoo!