I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

who has made it through to the final round!

I would like to say a HUGE congrats and LOVED everyones work that particpated in last week's challenge, it was an amazing task and you all did it extremely well to get it done in the time frame and produce a wonderful keepsake too!

The winner for this week is .....

Annie!...


Congratulations  Annie your work is amazing!..


Those going onto the next and final round are
Annie
belynda
Goddessjodi
Lauren.
Leish
scrapmanda
scrappinkym@yahoo.com.au
Tiff
xoxAlyssaxox
sueat17

 If you have been illiminated please do the this weeks challenge for if you don't win you will automaticly go into the round to win one of two prizes for the challenge section.


If anyone wants to checkout these amazing peices of art CLICK HERE  if you want to check out the challenge section of the comp... CLICK HERE

Thank you everyone for sharing your work! and if anyone would like to comment in the gallery please feel free to do so, we all love seeing what others think of our master peices.

10 comments:

amanda73 said...

congrats Annie, your album was amazing...congrats to those moving on. cant wait to see what the last chalolenge is, i certainly will do it

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Congratulations, Annie; your rainbow album was absolutely stunning! Congratulations also to all the other ladies who made it through to the next and final (!) round!

kym said...

Congrats Annie!!! Your entry was amazing, as were all the others!!!
I REALLY can't believe i made it
into another round!! REALLY???

Belynda-Lee said...

wow congrats annie!!! Ur album was really bright and colourful and awesome!! well deserved!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO onto another round...YEAHHHHHAAAAA..congrats to all the girls going through. How exciting..this is it!! xxx

sueat17 said...

Fantastic and well-deserved win Annie...congrats hun...that album was so original in design and beautifully crafted...I loved discovering all the little details in it. I am surprised though that I got through...I really thought that challenge was going to be my swan-song, and I wasn't happy with the finished result...but I am absolutely thrilled to have made it through to the end!

Good luck everyone with the final challenge!

Pauly said...

Congrats Annie!! Also to everyone that has made it through to the final round. Sorry for the lack of comments this week but have finally had time to go over and have a look, amazing work everyone!! I didn't get time to do the challenge section like I was going to, but enjoyed the time I was in!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Congratulations on a wonderful win Annie, your album was truly amazing! Congratulations also to each one of you who have made the final round... it has been a long time in the making and lots of beautiful work has passed through the gallery since the start of the competition. I can't wait to see how you all go in this final week and to see who will take the crown, good luck!

Alyssa said...

Congrats Annie Your album was absolutly adorable! OMG I can't believe I made it through to the final round.. I struggled with that last challenge alot. Can't wait to see the final challange :) xx
Lys

Annie said...

Whoo hooo - thanks everyone!!! I was so happy with how the album turned out - tactile and bright for little fingers!!! And congratulations everyone - everyone has done such an awesome job, you are all so talented and inspiring!

Now this week. Currently at the in-laws who are the king and queen of horders!!!! Should find some recyclable things here and to replace my severely diminished stash....did you see that next challenge!!!! Augh!!!!!

Q Tea Kits said...

Yay Annie - your rainbow work was gorgeous - LOVED it..............
and I too am very happy to still be here about nine weeks!!!
yay
Jxx