I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

"My Little Shoe Box" patterned papers, Layout by Sarah Rickard

When I first saw this range of papers I instantly loved the fun feel of them and of all the monsters:-)


I have created my page with:-

1 x sheet of kraft cardstock
1 x sheet of My Little Shoe Box patterned paper - Knock Knock
 Carolee Creation Tiny Alpha stickers 
Ruby Rock-It Alphas
Staples, black pen, cardboard box (ripped up), navy mesh and cream mesh


I am looking forward to having more fun with this paper range and creating some more layouts!

Happy scrapping,

Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Sarah, what a gorgeous photo! I love how the blue paper just highlights the blue water background and how you kept your focus on the photo ... He looks like a cheeky little fellow indeed!