I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sketch & layout by Tanyah Payne

Hey everyone

It has been a while since i shared any of my work, actually i haven't done much these days other than designing for bella. This layout was deliberately done for a local competition 'Bentley art prize' which was held on the weekend and I was lucky enough to win 2nd place for the single scrapbooking layout section.

Products used:

Here is some close up pics...

I have done a sketch for you to have a go at and place in the gallery!
 
 Hope you enjoyed this and feel inspired and place your beautiful work in the gallery
thanks for looking
luv tanXx

2 comments:

Pauly said...

Gorgeous Tan!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Tanyah, congrats on 2nd place for that gorgeous layout (it should have come 1st though!) I LOVE those gorgeous papers and the elegant pearls and pretty flowers! LOVE the sketch, thanks for the inspiration :-)

Hope you have a great week!