It has been a while since i shared any of my work, actually i haven't done much these days other than designing for bella. This layout was deliberately done for a local competition 'Bentley art prize' which was held on the weekend and I was lucky enough to win 2nd place for the single scrapbooking layout section.
- One of my favourite brand of papers....- fancy pants- Frosted
- string of pearls
- Daisy D rubons ( no longer avalable)
- Paper string
- Mini flowers
- Bella mini alphas
- 2 crafty mini birdies
- flower white spray
- Bella felt frames
- Bella Flocked Acetate
- Lace adheasive strips
- Prima Pearls ( more and a new range coming soon)
- Crafters Workshop swirl template
- Translucent medium
- Mini flowers which arn't online yet!...sorry!
Here is some close up pics...
I have done a sketch for you to have a go at and place in the gallery!
Hope you enjoyed this and feel inspired and place your beautiful work in the gallery
thanks for looking