I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cosmo Cricket papers - 2 layouts by Sarah Rickard

Last week I showed you all a school layout that I had created using "The Boyfriend" range of papers from Cosmo Cricket.

This week I am sharing another 2 school layouts I have created using this range of papers.

Here is my first layout:-
I have used:-

*    Silver mesh fabric
Here is my second layout:-

 
As you can see from this layout I have used yellow envelopes as my frame around my photo.  The other products I have used on this layout are:-

*   Page out of old dictionary, staples, shipping tag and twine

I am looking forward to sharing some more layouts with you soon with a gorgeous new range of papers!

Happy scrapping,

Sarah xoxoxo

No comments: