I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scrap n Craft with T's NEW CREATIVE TEAM.

Hi everyone,
Hope your sunday is an enjoyable one for you all.
Firstly would like to thank our past design team for all their efforts, support, & friendship I will always cherish. Their work has been incredible and I know a lot of our readers have enjoyed their work.
 
We have some exciting news and would like share with you and intoduce you to our NEW CREATIVE TEAM....



My name is Sue and I am 53, happily single, working full-time as a cardiac
technologist in private practice and living with my adult son and daughter in
Wollongong NSW. I have been scrapping for over 4 years now and, like a lot of
scrappers, my introduction to scrapbooking came when I attended a Creative
Memories class run by my sister and it was love at first sight.
But I soon found this style of scrapbooking too formal and not nearly as
exciting or artistic as what I was seeing on websites and in magazines and so
the changes to my style started to evolve.
I don't really have a scrapping style as such...I enjoy dabbling in all aspects
of this wonderful craft, and love discovering new techniques and products. I
also love competitions and challenges as they make me try new things and push
me out of my comfort zone. I also love the community of scrapbookers both in
person and online and I have met and made so many new friends through a mutual
love for this all-consuming craft.
I am so thrilled to have been invited by Tanyah to be part of her Design Team,
and I am looking forward to contributing to this wonderful blog and hopefully
will inspire some of you along the way


"Starting with the basics, I’m a stay at home mum of two small girls and wife to one very busy man who does a bit of everything.  All in all they keep me pretty busy.  We live in the northern rivers of NSW after moving home from the UK almost 2 years ago. 

I was introduced to scrapbooking by my best friend 3 years ago and was immediately hooked.  Being quite busy at the time (first baby, final year at university and an international move!!!) I only really dived into scrapbooking 6 months ago and, wow, how much you can learn and your style can change in that time!  You might not agree with me, but I still consider myself to be a beginner in scrapbooking!!!  There is always something new on the market or a new technique to learn and apply.  The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!

If you were to ask me about my style, I’d say I don’t have one as I think it changes for the project I’m working on.  A bit of this, a bit of that and a bit more on top just for good measure…I guess you could call it eclectic.  I rarely use matching papers and like to mix things up.  When I’m not scraping I’m making handbags so you’ll often find some fabric or stitching that will cross over onto a layout or other project. 

What I love about scrapbooking is that I’m able to keep a record of my girls milestones and the different stages of their lives.  I can also finish a LO in an afternoon, where a bag with the design, pattern making, sampling, tweaking and final make can take a week or more.  With scrapbooking the results of my labour are almost immediate.  Check out my blog....www.bagsofscraps.blogspot.com" 


 June Burtonwood

Scrapbooking has been a passion of mine for many years. Having discovered the wonderful range of products and the ‘anything is possible’ approach, I was hooked. 

My style is best described as ‘vintage collage’ but this varies with the subject matter and materials I’m using. I spend most of my time producing 12 x 12 layouts but I love the compact and 3D effect of little books and “off the page” creations.

I have been a teacher and Design Team member of a number of Gold Coast scrapbook shops for several years now. My work has also been published in Scrapbook Creations and Scrapbooking Memories magazines.

Most importantly of course, I have three amazing children and two delinquent pets. We all happily made our home on the far north coast of NSW.

I am delighted to be working with Tanyah and her talented Design Team as well as sharing my ideas and creations with all of you


My name is Sarah and I live in Northern NSW with my husband and 3
gorgeous boys.  I have been scrapbooking for 6 1/2 years and I just
love everything about this craft.  My main scrapbooking focus is my
boys and my family.  I usually scrapbook 12 x 12 pages, but I do love
to make mini albums and mini books.  I am not sure how to describe my
style, i do like clean lines and not overly embellished pages.
 


 
Hi! my name is Nicky Amber, I am a wife and mum to 3 kids.  I enjoy all
things crafty (especially scrapbooking and cardmaking) and love to make
things by hand for my family and friends.  I also love photography and
spending time with my family.
 

Ingeborg Dijkstra

My name is Ingeborg (39) , married to Siebe (39) and mum to Emma (11), Rick (10) and Tom (10). We are currently living in the Netherlands, Europe. I started scrapping in 1997 when I was pregnant with Emma. At that time we lived in the US where scrapping was already quite popular. In 1999 we moved to Germany. There were no scrapbooking shops there at all. Due to the fact I had three children under two and I was too tired to do much and the fact it was impossible to find a lot of materials, I hadn't scrapped for a few years. Luckily we moved to Australia in 2002 where we had plenty of scrapbooking shops and sites to get inspired by. I even had my own scrapbooking shop and site whilst living there. In July 2009 we moved back to the Netherlands and I am excited about the opportunity to continue to scrap, since I am now truly addicted and nothing can stop me anymore. I am looking forward to creating things for Tanyah and I hope it will inspire you all!

Lisa Kamphius

My name is Lisa and I am obsessed - with all things scrapbooking - the creating , the shopping , the challenges, the journalling and my favourite part - the friendships I have made and the beautiful people I have been able to meet!! I started scrapbooking way back when it was all about ovals and circles and stickers!!! And to think I even loved it back then. Well time has moved forward about 10 years and I can now look back and see my own style change and evolve. My current favourite is vintage, shabby chic type layouts and given that it is the current flavour of the month in the scrapbooking world I am in my element. I love traditional 12 x 12 layouts and I'm also a bit of a fan of off the page creations as well!!

I live on the Gold Coast with my fabulous husband and our four kids so I always have plenty of inspiration for photos!!! I look forward to spending my time here at Tanyah's sharing some of my work with you and hope that I can provide you with some thought and ideas and inspiration.


These girls will inspire you all and have lots of ideas coming your way for you all to enjoy!
ta heaps for reading and have a wonderful day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous line up of talent!!! I look forward to being inspired by your many wonderful projects. Alz :) xx