I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Creative ways with paint....

I found an old photo album with  pictures of my  two eldest boys when they were little tackers....I couldnt resisit - I had to scrap this one straight away. There was quite a lot of  busyness around them in the photo so I decided to cut the photo out and  make it the feature .  I  used an old  library card - credit card style and  swiped  my  Kraft cardstock with teal and red paint.


 Make sure  you wait for one colour to dry before applying the second colour.  I had this old piece of KI memories  lace cardstock and I like that it tied into the colour of the Pooh bear that Joshua  is holding.



I wanted a  simple title  that  was in keeping with the layout so I got out my old Making  Memories foam  stamps and made the  title with a variety of fonts.....I also had the cool number stamp so I used that at the bottom of the layout.



Tanya has a  great variety of paints instore so  go and  get messy!!!!

No comments: