I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Minds Eye BOY layout....

I just loved working with these papers - stunning  quality from My Minds Eye and I love the colours in this  Sophie range available here  in store.  So I am going to give you some step by step instructions for this layout


Scrap n Craft with T – My Minds eye layout

Products used:

1. Use Sophie diecut as base

2. Cut the teal mesh to 30 cm – cut on the angle on the left hand side


3. Matt 6 inch x 4 inch portrait photo onto matt – using reverse side of floral paper – I have cut it to measure 5 inches by 6 ½ inches. I have then inked the edges of the matt. When setting the photo onto matt- I have put it more toward the right side of the matt

4. Adhere mesh and photo and matt on an angle



5. Cut scallop edge from label of paper ink edges and adhere to bottom of teal mesh

6. Cut out a variety of florals and flourishes from the patterned paper. I have inked all these edges


7. Adhere this in a cluster at the bottom left of the photo

8. Take some flowers and attach in a small cluster at top and bottom of photo.



9. I have used a Kaiser key and decorated the centre of the key with the coordinating paper.

10. Add title

There are  loads of grogeous papers to  choose from so  go take a look!!

No comments: