I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cosmo Cricket - "The Boyfriend" Range - Layout by Sarah Rickard

What a fantastic brand Cosmo Cricket it!  Gorgeous colours and patterns :-)

I have done a layout using Cosmo Cricket Tube Socks patterned paper to create the layout below.
This is a layout of our middle son's school photo.


I tend to scrap my boys' school photo's in a similar way with a main photo and a strip of smaller photos, also incorporating the grade that they are in.

The products I have used to create this layout are:
Cosmo Cricket Tube Sock patterned paper - part of The Boyfriend collection of papers 
*  Lead pencil, staples and red mesh
Happy scrapping,

Sarah xoxoxo

No comments: