Happy Birthday card
- Chelleybean Designs
- hole ribbon
1. Fold leftover white cardstock in half.
2. Using green mesh ribbon cut a piece about 4 inches long, put wet glue on it and twist it into a stem shape, leave to dry.
3. Cut leaves out of patterned paper.
4. I have changed the brad in my chelly bean flower to make it stand out a little more and stuck it to one of the die-cut circles from the patterned paper.
5. When 'stem' is dry adhere it to your card using a strong glue, then add your flower using a pop dot and your cut out leaves.
6. Add rub-on sentiment.