I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Craft Show - Organised by Alstonville/ Wollongbar Quota Club

Every year, on the last weekend of August our local craft show puts together by a wonderful team of volunteers to give our community something very special. There is so many crafts to come and see and enjoy along with make and takes and more! Thankyou for having us this year and we will be back again for next year for another fun filled event.

Their is so many people to thank I  would really love to begin with Shazz's hubby....Mark Pratten, THANKYOU for putting my computer system together for the show, wow did this work like magic and  worked so so fast so everyone could enjoy their shopping and be in and out really quickly if they wanted to. *mwah*..

Massive Thankyou to all my helpers Shazz Pratten, Lisa Kamphuis, Nicky Amber, Sarah Rickard, Annie Zorzo, June Burtonwood, Di Hasthorpe, My mum (who took the below pics for us), my hubby and Kiddies.

Here is some pics my mother took for us while we were very busy serving and looking after everyone

  All our Design Team  layouts to share with everyone at the show! thanks sue for sending some up to us!

 Here is mark setting up our system!


Mark teaching us how to use the new system....



 Junes make and Takes were a big hit with young and old!



.

Everyone Shopping, having fun & me accually getting to chat to friends/customers was a real treat! Also got to meet up with the lovely Chelle (Michelle Jamieson) and her gorgeous kiddies!


 Here is my Nanna & Rach (aunty) having a cuppa...

Here is Shazz & Mark putting things right for me for day 2 on the computer system....*mwah*

Thanks to my mum for taking these or I wouldn't have had them to show you all.
 Thankyou for everyone that stoped by and said hi, it was a pleasure to meet you all and hope to see you all at my shop soon!

better be going and get ready for work!
have a great day
luv tanXx

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time there, Tan. Congratulations!

Melinda Spinks said...

WOW certainly looks like you were busy... no wonder you are so worn out. Congratulations Tanyah... now it is time for some rest - before retreat. :)

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Looks like a beautiful display Tan :)