I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Liquid Pearls background technique

One of the many things I LOVE  about Tanyas  store - is the  diverse range of products you can purchase.  I have loved  getting messy with paints and inks and  different  mediums and  Tanya  has such a fabulous range - I want to share  just some ideas of how you can use  some of these products!!
Today I am  going to share a technique using Liquid Pearls


 - they are great value  because  you only need a small amount and it goes a long way!  You can colour  chipboard,  flowers,  etc  but  to day I am  going to show you  a technique to create your own background.....

You will need  small amount of liquid pearls - I have used  pale blue  and some   scrunched up  glad wrap.
With the  scrunched  up glad wrap - dab it in the perfect  pearls.  Then  apply  this  randomly to the cardstock or patterned paper.  Wait to dry.
You can repeat this again with other colours  to give you a  more  varied colour effect.
Once dry - this is great for backgrounds for cards, ATCs  or  layouts...

Check Liquid Pearls  INSTORE HERE

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Thanks for the idea! Now I've gotta' go dig out my LPs! Thanks for sharing! :o)