I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

THE THOUGHT BEHIND THE PROCESS

Creating Clear Embellishments.

I would just like to congratulate all the people who took part in the Mixed Media Challenge over the past week. Your work i am sure has inspired lots of scrappers to have a go with the 'no holds barred' approach with Mixed Media artwork and how to incorporate it into your scrapbooking.

Leading on from my set challenge i thought we would look at the clear embellishment that i created for the album. The thought behind this was to create a pocket to hold my creation.

With my creation I created an ATC sized card that I stamped, colored in the birds with watercolors and used a rub-on the enhance. I then created a pocket by folding a piece of clear acetate in half and taping the card inside beside stitching all the way around. 



On the opposite side ( the green basic grey paper with the believe sticker) i enhanced the card by leaving the patterned paper and adding the sticker and the buttons to the outside of the acetate - this helped hide my tape to adhere the page to the acetate and enhanced the patterned side.

thanks for running through the process... have a great creative week
tracey

No comments: