- Patterned Paper, Green at Heart 'Veggies'
- Patterned Paper, Green at Heart 'Grasshopper'
- Patterned Paper, Green at Heart 'Recycle'
- Patterned Paper, Green at Heart 'Seedling'
- Patterned Paper, Green at Heart 'Vert'
- Sticker Elements, Green at Heart
- Journaling Cards, 'Pieces' Green at Heart
- Alphabet Stickers 'Micro Mono Stickers'
- Chipboard Coloured Stickers
- I cut my photo into 12 inchies. I made sure the 'cuts' wouldn't go through the eyes, because that would look a bit weird. So I started in the middle of the photo and the face and made 'the first cut' through the nose.
- I tore about a dozen small strips of a few of the patterned papers: Grasshopper, Recycle and Vert.
- If you have a toddler at home, she/ he can help you with the next step! But ... if you don't have a toddler, you have to randomly stick the torn paper strips on the 'Seedling' paper yourself. Make sure you use lots of glue, because all the parts have to stick together well!
- Cut the paper in inchies.
- I used the Veggies paper to stick my photo and paper inchies on. I used the handmade inchies as a frame around my photo.
- I used parts of the same papers on each side and added my photo in the middle of the layout.
I created my title/ quote using the Micro Mono Stickers and Alphabet Stamps from Hero Arts. I embellished the page with the coloured chipboard stickers from the same collection. This is the finished result:
And this is the finished result of the layout:
And ... taking the risk of truly showing my age ...LOL ... these are the songs I wanted to feature on my layout:
1970 - 1980
Summer Nights (1978, John Travolta & Olivia Newton John)
Three Times A Lady (1978, The Commodores)
We Are Family (1979, Sister Sledge)
1980 - 1990
Every Breath You Take (1983, The Police)
Summer of ‘69 (1984, Bryan Adams)
What’s Love Got to Do With It? (1984, Tina Turner)
The Lady In Red (1986, Chris de Burgh)
The Only Way Is Up (1988, Yazz & The Plastic Population)
1990 - 2000
Ice, Ice Baby (1990, Vanilla Ice)
Knockin’ on Heaven’s door (1992, Guns ‘N’ Roses)
All I Wanna Do (1994, Sheryl Crow)
Love Is All Around (1994, WetWetWet)
2000 - 2010
American Pie (2000, Madonna)
Absolutely Everybody ( 2000, Vanessa Amorosi)
Beautiful Day (2000, U2)
You’re Beautiful (2005, James Blunt)
Waka Waka (2010, Shakira)