If you would like to create this project remember we have till the end of the month our 25% off all papers, kits and cardstock for you to enjoy!
- Ruby Rock-it Summerhouse range
- 2crafty chipboard fence
- Ruby Rock-it oval die cut felt frame
- 2crafty chipboard birds
- Cuttlebug embossing plates
- Ruby Rock-it summerhouse - journalling pad
- Green Tara mini Roses, stems and mini flowers
- Paint ( used as a wash)
- journalling pen
- A2Z scraplets Tree
- sequined ribbon
- fundamental Chipboard Alphas
- Crafters workshop templates
- Using your cuttlebug emboss your chipboard, ink and go over the top with a lighter coloured ink
- Using raw chipboard can be fun along with painting them too.
- Creating textured leaves on the tree, i have used maya resist and left it on then painting it.
- Templates are my friend...lol! why not use the negitive and positive of your cut out shapes, tear/distress the edges
- Use sequin ribbon as a title
- Cut circles under the chipboard tree shape to give the tree a different look.
and the sequined title was inspired by Melinda Spinks... thanks so much Melinda xoxox
Here is a sketch for those who would like to have a go, no limit of time it has to be done by but if you want some inspiration and have a go. We would love to see in our gallery..
Have a wonderful creative Wednesday everyone
thankyou for stopping by and please feel free to comment