I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Gallery Spotlight

Today's Layout that got my attention is from Belynda Duffill.....



I love the spray of flowers used at the corner with the tags poking out! fantastic affect.
We also have these flower sprays in our shop if you want to check them out HERE!

Your work is gorgeous Lyn and we would love to see more of it in the gallery. If you would like to see more of Belynda's work click HERE!

If you would like you and your layout to be spotlighted please feel free to place your amazing work in our gallery. We enjoy seeing your ideas

To see other layout ideas click here to go to our gallery!..
http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery

7 comments:

Lisa K said...

Belynda does amazing work and you should see her ATCs!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Such a wonderful layout, just love that little tutu.

nic said...

Gorgeous layout Belynda!!

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Belynda, what a beautiful layout and photo! Just gorgeous!

Shazz said...

what a GORGEOUS LO.....simply beautiful xo

Belynda-Lee said...

OMG i just came across this :D Thankyou tanya for spotlighting me, that means a whole heap :D Thankyou gals for all your wonderful comments, its you guys that keep me going!!
LiSa your too sweet babe!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I've only just seen this. Lyn its stunning. I mean OMG its stunning!!! Alz :) xx