I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...

OMG! Is it REALLY 2010? I can't believe it! Where did 2009 go?

To celebrate this brand new year I have found a quote that a friend had as her status in a forum I'm on. I loved it so much I wanted to share!

*********************
The New Year is set before us like an unwritten volume - all its pages blank. Let us write upon each page things that at the end of the year we will look upon with rejoicing rather than regret.
*********************

Thanks for the inspirational quote Susan!

I reckon it would be a great introduction page for a year-long album, or maybe a great quote to add to a "year in review" LO.

Whatever you do with it, I hope you have a wonderfully scrappy Saturday!

Kylie

No comments: