I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Gallery Spotlight...



Today I saw this layout by Ingeborg Dijkstra and thought what a fun concept. A photo of hands.... have you ever taken pics of hands before... it is quite a fun experience and it is amazing what stories/journal ling you can do too!.

I have done a layout of hands using it as a generation pic of myself, my daughter, my mother and my Nana.... love it!.

Have you got any hand pics you would like to show us or even layouts that you have done. We would love to see it in our gallery.
http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery


I love in this layout how Ingeborg has used the bella stitched paper....

I also love how the pattern basic grey paper is all cut up and shaped and mixed with ribbon and pearls... beautiful work!

Thank you Ingeborg for sharing your layout with us
luv tanXx

PS... we would love to see your layouts in our gallery.... come and share them with us!!

2 comments:

tracey said...

I agree tan - this is a truly stunning layout - congrats ingeborg its balance and colors are beautiful.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Amazing layout, Inge!

I just added a layout I did on hands a while back! ;)

Chelle Xx