Here is Ingeborg's first step by step, hope you enjoy!.....
· Coredinations Cardstock
· WeR Memory Keepers double-sided cardstock MVP – Jordan
· Black Foam Alphabet Stickers
· AdornIt by Carolees Creations Alphabet Stickers Sleek Red
· Hero Arts Journaling Stamp
· Stampers Anonymous Spills & Splatters Stamp
· Green Tara Mesh Ribbon Red
· Black Pearl Beaded Trim 3 mm
· Embroidery Thread red
· I wanted to create a so called ‘budget layout’ without too many materials.
· The sheet of double-sided cardstock is going to be first thing to work with.
· I first cut a 1 ½ inch x 12 inch strip from the top (making sure I cut across the paper to get a little piece of all the lines).
· I turned the paper over and cut the paper in four pieces.
· The square piece with ‘MVP’ is put aside for a card I will be making later.
· The piece with the little flags is also put aside for another card.
· I only use the square with the numbers and the rectangle with the smaller lines.
· I inked the edges of the red cardstock and I used the ‘spills& spatters’ stamp to distress the background a little bit.
· I used an edge distresser and ink to distress the edges of my papers and photo.
· I put the long strip with the strips to the right and the other two pieces of patterned paper across the page (see photo)
· I placed the photo on top of the papers (see photo).
· I placed the mesh ribbon on top of the photo.
· I used a small round plate and placed it on top of my photo.
· I randomly placed 18 buttons around it to create a frame.
· I added my title using two different alphabet stickers. I outlined the red stickers with black pen to make them stand out more.
· I added the black pearl trim to the left.
· I created a little flower out of the pearl trim. I used red embroidery thread to make it visible where I put the knots. Normally I would use the colour of the trim J !
· I added a little asterisk and pearl in the centre of the flower to ‘hide’ my knots.
· I placed the flower on the layout.
· I used a journaling stamp and wrote my journaling. Done!
thanks for looking