I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

Step by Step 2010 Layout by Ingeborg Dijkstra

2010 Layout



Materials:

· Flourishes Clear Stamps (Basic Grey)

· Patterned Paper June Bug Broken China (Basic Grey)

· Patterned Paper Lemonade Sun Kissed (Basic Grey)

· Foam Alphabet stickers

· Tiny Etched Natural Alphabet Stickers (Adorn It by Carolee’s Creations)

· Foam Dots

· Flower punches (McGill Petite Petals)

· Swirl Punches (Wave Flourish & Swirl Flourish by EK Success)

· White and Black Marker

· Glossy Accents

· Little pieces of scrap paper



Instructions:







· I stamped some images around the border of the Sun Kissed paper.








· I added my photo, which I had outlined with white pen.

· I used foam alphabet stickers for the title ‘2010’.

· I hand cut the large flower image from the Broken China paper.

· I placed the largest part at the bottom of the photo using foam dots.









· I added the journaling with the tiny alphabet stickers.











· I wanted to add more flowers and swirls in a similar design as the cut paper.

· I punched some flowers and swirls (1).

· I doodled on the punch shape with black (2)

· I outlined in white to create a look similar to the cut shapes (3)






· I added my handmade embellishments to the page.

· In the centre of each flower shape I put a dot of Glossy Accents.

Finished layout....


This is lovely Ingeborg and thanks for sharing

Till next time
luv tanXx

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Beautiful, Ingeborg....

Michelle Jamieson said...

Gorgeous layout, Inge!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LO Inge! Thanks for sharing the idea of stamping around the edges of the background cs/pp. It blends so beautifully. And I have to bow down to you for your patience with all that fancy cutting. Just gorgeous. Alz :) xx