· Flourishes Clear Stamps (Basic Grey)
· Patterned Paper June Bug Broken China (Basic Grey)
· Patterned Paper Lemonade Sun Kissed (Basic Grey)
· Foam Alphabet stickers
· Tiny Etched Natural Alphabet Stickers (Adorn It by Carolee’s Creations)
· Foam Dots
· Flower punches (McGill Petite Petals)
· Swirl Punches (Wave Flourish & Swirl Flourish by EK Success)
· White and Black Marker
· Glossy Accents
· Little pieces of scrap paper
· I stamped some images around the border of the Sun Kissed paper.
· I added my photo, which I had outlined with white pen.
· I used foam alphabet stickers for the title ‘2010’.
· I hand cut the large flower image from the Broken China paper.
· I placed the largest part at the bottom of the photo using foam dots.
· I added the journaling with the tiny alphabet stickers.
· I wanted to add more flowers and swirls in a similar design as the cut paper.
· I punched some flowers and swirls (1).
· I doodled on the punch shape with black (2)
· I outlined in white to create a look similar to the cut shapes (3)
· I added my handmade embellishments to the page.
· In the centre of each flower shape I put a dot of Glossy Accents.
This is lovely Ingeborg and thanks for sharing
Till next time